Saturday, January 10, 2004

TWENTY EIGHT STEVEN KING BOOKS MADE INTO MOVIES, RECALLED ALL FROM MEMORY (WITHOUT CHEATING ONCE) aka WHAT KIND OF WIERDNESS DO I HAVE STORED IN THIS HEAD OF MINE?

1. Cat's Eyes.
2. Pet Semetary (no, "2" and "3" don't count because they weren't based on books)
3. The Green Mile
4. The Dead Zone (My personal King fav)
5. Dreamcatchers
6. The Shining
7. Misery
8. Christie
9. Carrie
10. Cujo
11. Shawshank Redeption (yup, Steven King)
12. Stand By Me (yup again)
13. It (TV Movies do indeed count!)
14. Tommyknockers (Yes, they do!)
15. The Langoliers (well, if it's my website I get to make up the rules!)
16. Needful Things
17. Thinner (the worst King movie ever)
18. Night Shift (no, actually, this is the worst one ever)
19. The Stand
20. Firestarter (Oh, Drew. You were so innocent once).
21. Monkey Shines
22. That other one with Kathy Bates...in her third King movie (small cameo in "The Stand"), by the way....errr....ummm....ummm...it's called.....DOLORES CLAIBORNE! Whew. Nailed that one.
23. I can't remember the name of the one he wrote for TV about the snow storm but it was dumb as hell. And I wasn't having any.
24. Salem's Lot
25. The Silver Bullet
26. Hearts In Atlantis (one of the best naps I have ever taken)
27. Sleepwalkers
28. The Dark Half

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home