Sunday, September 19, 2004

GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOOD NEWS

I've unfortunately been hearing too much bad news nowadays. Besides the fact that my personal life is in need of great improvement, my friends, the people I care so much about, are also going through similar trying times. It's near discouraging. Sometimes, I feel so paralyzed for not being able to help. It's an incredibly frustrating experience watching someone suffer, especially when you sincerely want nothing but happiness for that person.

Well, I am at a stage in my life when I finally feel like I want to make people genuinely happy from hereon in. It's not solving world hunger or even a Middle East resolution. It just seems like the only way to function; it seems that we must rely on one another. Personally, I don't want to imagine putting people through the pain and hurt like that which I have seen. I can't fathom being a part of that.

So, therefore, I will do whatever I can to make you happier, whoever you may be. It's the least I can do. I will hold you and you will hold me.
Are you now in your holding positions?
Good.
So, now, you must email me with some of your good news. It's the least you can do.

Ps I'm thinking about getting a Gmail account. Please let me know your suggestion for a new witty and irony-free email address/name (and if you're thinking of "TheAdwiz," then I will tell you in advance that I'm rejecting that one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home