Thursday, November 25, 2004

WHAT I AM THANKFUL FOR

My nephews and niece
The doorman that says after every conversation we have 'a pleasure to talk to you again.'
Those amazing muffins from Crumbs
My own bathroom
Tea; any flavor
Instant messenger; text messages
Hugs and/or high-fives
Cheap domestic beer
Random out-of-the-blue emails from people thought long lost
This website and its readers
Little House On The Praire now out on DVD
Movie matinees
Sesame Chicken
Kelly Clarkeson's new song
My imagination
Free CDs
Incredible friends
Laughter; providing and participating
An inspiring and emotionally rich year
A difficult and challenging year
A newfound appreciation of tofu
This Ulrich Schnauss CD that I listen to when I write
The serene effect of rain
Canadians and their quaintness
7-11s
Life in all its perplexing glory
Ellen DeGeneres
A good book
Secrets and the people you can trust them with
This computer I'm using
The thesaurus
Clean laundry
When someone makes dinner for me
Memories; good and/or bad
Jamba Juice; Popcorn, Indiana
Mom
Patience, kindness, understanding, warmth
Hot dogs; turkey, chicken, or beef
Peanut butter and jelly
NY1
You...yes, you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home