Tuesday, May 03, 2005

POTENTIAL TITLE IDEAS FOR THE MEMOIR I WILL NEVER WRITE

- They Do Not Make Men's Pants In My Size
- Listening But Not Hearing (Or Am I Hearing But Not Listening?)
- Visine Is Nothing But Water And Salt
- My Life According To Phil Collins
- Calling You Back Requires A Great Deal of Effort
- Where Is That Funky Smell Coming From?
- Turns Out That There Is A "Free" In Freelance
- Instant Messenger, Smooth Operator
- Trump
- And I Know You From Where...?
- Saving A Buck Or Two
- The Complete Idoit's Guide to Arye
- My Life By Bill Clinton
- Commando
- After the Circumcision
- Alternate Side of the Street Parking
- Make Yourself More Comfortable
- Sweet
- I Could Really Use A Cup Of Water
- This Song Is About Boredom
- Who Am I Kidding?
- Alan Thicke, It's Not Always About You
- In Defense of the Upper West Side
- If Karaoke Was A Sport ( I Would Be Dwight Gooden)
- Another Book By A Jewish Guy With Glasses

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are great! hey how come no one ever leaves you comments? is it cause you have maztah breath?

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ey, that made me laugh. sintzerely, tz

12:38 PM  
Blogger Arye said...

Yay! Two comments in one day! A record breaker. Thanks, guys.

4:35 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

When I was in high school, I came up with the title of mine:

How to Do Nothing and Get Away with Everything: An Autobiography by Dina

Yours are really funny.

1:57 AM  
Blogger courtney said...

hey arye! i thought i would say hello and add to the "and i know you from where...?" memoir and see if you remember me. i met you at a surprise roof birthday party in brooklyn this time last year, and you emailed me sometime after through friendster. (a friend of your ex's?) i'm glad you finally put comments on here so i could say hello!

hello.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home