Wednesday, January 07, 2009

BETTER THAN "I KISSED A GIRL"

Before we go into the second half of 2008, I need to know why this dance scorcher wasn't a hit in Oh-Ate? Have we learned nothing from T.A.T.U.? We need more flirty, mildly subversive female duo pop awesomeness in our otherwise Rihanna-heavy lives.


And I love how the Veronicas spend equal time on hooks and articulation. In fact, I nominate the opening verse "I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah lalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalala/ I wanna wanna wanna get get get what I want" as the closest thing I'll get to to summing up my personal life's philosophy. Like I always say, Veronicas, like I always say...

Oh, and while we here...like you don't love this:



And incidentally, they are totally still releasing albums! That is blowing my mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home