Thursday, June 12, 2003

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE J.C.C. POOL BEFORE YOU START SWIMMING IN IT (EAVESDROPPING ON A CONVERSATION OVER THE PHONE):

First off, I want you to know that most of our members are seniors and juniors...hahaha....that's what we call the little ones: "Juniors." I thought of that one. Well, anyway, they like to pee wherever they want. Loose bladders and it may be laziness or it just may be like this fetish thing where they like to pee in the pool because its almost not allowed but anyHOO, they make in the pool. So, don't go drinking the water. Not that pee is so bad for you. I think I saw a movie once where Kevin Costner drinks his own urine.

No, we don't have the "We don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in out pool" sign. But I sure wish we did.

Nope, not the "Ool. Notice there's no "P" in it/ Let's keep it that way" sign either. Thats one's a classic. Ha ha ha.

Oh, and I've gotten some complaints about leering in the locker room. Some people like to be leered at. This is your perogative. If you like leering, then great. But if not, then you should know about some random people seeing your you-know-what. Ha haha. Ooh, sorry, now I'm blushing.

Sometimes the seniors....yah, I spoke about them before...yes, the ones with the urine...sometimes they pretend to swim but in reality, they're not doing much. They're more llike floating. I call it the "turtle stroke." Ha haha . Yes, another goodie by me. Indeed.

NO. God forbid, we do not allow that in the pool. So don't worry. Even if I come down there personally and tell them that there is no toe-nail clipping on the pool side. I will do that.

Ok, great talking to you, too.

Me? Oh, I'm just "swimming" in work. Hahahahah...I know, I know. I kill myself sometimes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home