Friday, September 24, 2004

OUT OF OUR HANDS BUT FAITH IS NOT

Today is the beginning of Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

It is also technically the last day that I am being 'judged.' After tomorrow night, the upcoming year will be mapped out and predestined. It will be known where I will work, who I will date, what I will eat, what movies I will see, when all of this will take place. All will be known. But just not to me.

And I know that I haven't been the best person in the world--I'm not sure what I deserve in this New Year. I know that I was hurtful and that I may have been inconsiderate, selfish or both. I apologize for all that. Sincerely. I hope to mend and heal all of this in the upcoming year. I have a lot of wonderful things to discover in myself and in others. I just hope that you will allow me to do this with you.

Wherever you are, I look forward to our relationship developing in whatever capacity it is. I have a great deal of faith in us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home