Monday, May 23, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME (sing to the tune of "Happy Birthday")

Here are some things that I am interested in getting as presents:

I have a lot of friends that are lawyers. They can afford this.

This is also nice for those that are independently wealthy, or are mooching off wealthy parents.

I wouldn't expect you to get me this.

I don't care much for this this but if you happen to get it, I wouldn't return it.

I'm interested in reading this and it is affordable!

I would definitely remember this present.

OK, now I'm just getting selfish but it is my birthday, right?

This is not considered a present. I want to be clear about this.

Of course, one of these would do just fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday pookie! ok, so i can probably get you that sean wilsey book but since you've now posted it to the world i just want to make sure 5 gazillion people dont get you that for your birthday. so im saying it now. calling dibs. everyone else will just have to get you a bud. you will be receiving many many many buds. big birthday bear hug. j

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home