Tuesday, December 19, 2006

SONG OF THE DAY



Our interaction is limited. I don't take it personally. You're shy. I get it.
I rarely hear from you and when I do, it's not always a Happy Chanukah. But it's cool. This is the nature of the Internet; simultaneously making the world smaller and larger.

So when I received a text from Naomi, I was pleased to note that she had a song suggestion for BBS.

And, wow [wiping tear from cheek], you and I are celebrating BBS's first reader-requested SOTheD!

The actual text read: "Track of the day: Leap Year, by +/-"

I shant point out that BBS doesn't do "Tracks" per se, but rather, we do "Songs." Nevertheless, it warms my over-worked, under-paid heart to know that I finally got a request. Interaction is always encouraged! Now whether you like the song or not, the onus of the selection is not on me. It's on Naomi. I take the onus-day off. Tuesday, December 19th is officially 100% Onus-free.

Plus Minus - "Leap Year"

BONUS VIDEO:
Plus Minus - "Steal The Blueprints"


[Call To Action, Activity II: Write Naomi at nomirena@yahoo.com and wish her a belated Happy Birthday. Yeah, it's late, but what are you going to do? You're a total flake but she understands]
[File Under, Holiday Annoyance/Marketing Genius: During my off nights, I'm an elf]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great song. but the pic of the singer at the top is the wrong one for this song. leap year is sung by the other guitarist/vocalist: patrick ramos. he does the air lap steel guitar in the steal the blueprints video.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Arye said...

Oops. Sorry 'bout that!
Thanks for the clarification.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home