Wednesday, October 07, 2009

NO MILLIONS FOR YOU



I am not a millionaire. Sad news, that. But cool on you for voting. Much obliged. And besides, who needs a million dollars when you have love? Right? Right?

Recently, I saw U2 perform a rock show, and then a week later, I caught Sufjan Stevens at the Bowery Ballroom. Well, hello, the opposite of intimacy. Meet intimacy.

Time is flying by as the fall approaches, and it's been a crazy year yet the blog posts have been minimal. Stupid.

Here's what you should be listening to:

Duh:
1. Florence & The Machine. Wonderful debut record. And rumor has it that the Machine in question was made in Japan, and we all know they make better machines there. Period.

Not So Duh:
1. Le Loup. Yes, there are a lot of links here to click, but they all open in new windows so you won't lose me, and, besides, they're worth it. When you take a random trip on the Internet, it always pays off.

The Opposite of Duh:
1. The Beatles. Who are these guys? They sound like a lot of other bands but it feels good to my ears. Yummy.
No, seriously. I'm kidding. I know who the Beatles are. My favorite song is definitely that song on that video game. You know the one.

Anyway, talk to you tomorrow. Write me. I miss you.

By the way, I'm not gonna lie. Letterman has always kind of creeped me out. Don't get me wrong, he's funny but in the way that someone half-jokingly tells you that they're going to hurt you and you kind of think that maybe they will, maybe they won't. Who knows what's happening behind those icy eyes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home