Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ME SO BUSY



Here's some stuff to catch up on. And while most catch-ups are light and fluffy like microwave popcorn, this one promises to be meaty. Like meat-flavored popcorn.

- I went to the SXSW Festival where I saw a lot of bands. I wrote a recap on the Heeb blog both here and Part II here.

I'm also starring in a few adidas/self-titled magazine (my other gig) video series with two installments starting today. Chairlift was posted today and Little Boots should be up any moment now.

- It's not all about hipster rock, is it? What about a Kelly Clarkson review?

- And finally, this is huge news. Heeb Magazine has come out with its first Music Issue and I could not be any more proud of it. It's an incredible achievement and one that I worked really hard on so please check it out when you get the chance here or buy it your local newsstand. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home