Thursday, October 26, 2006

SONG OF THE DAY
Simply the best!



Look at the stars, look how they shine for you...what? Wrong song?
Oh, it's My Chemical Romance's "I Don't Love You."

Despite my mocking, I do like the Black Parade album a lot--it's ambitious and I admire ambition--but take a song like the one below; it's essentially a Coldplay composition applied with more mascara and features the only Brian May guitar solo that Brian May did not play. None of this is bad, it's just not wholly innovative.

Then again, this band is from New Jersey. Not a whole lot of innovation coming from there.

Speaking of which (I'm from New Jersey. Yes, poor segway), apologies for interrupting the SOAD for the self-referential note, but this week has been somewhat hectic so apologies for the sporadic and weak-ass posting. Stick with me and we'll bring back substance.

I do love you.

My Chemical Romance - "I Don't Love You"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't know what the fuck your talking about! my chemical romance is the best band ever. they're original, and they're doing music to try to make a change in the world. and it is working.
the only people who are making the world shitty, are you and your website!
so go to hell.
thank you.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ANONYMOUS! MCR ROCKS!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home