Thursday, September 21, 2006

SONG OF THE DAY*



Yesterday, a friend commented by means of instant messenger that she felt my taste in music was getting "too pretentious."
I refuted her accusation immediately. "Some of my favorite records of the year are like the uncoolest records ever."
"Like what," she demanded?
"Like Muse!"
Her response: "LOL!"

If this is uncool, then don't call me Miles Davis. Seriously. Don't call me that. It's not my name.
Muse - "Knights of Cydonia"

The video for "...Cydonia" may be the best video you won't see all year. It's the perfect mix of Star wars, Kung Fu, and Queen, which means that women won't understand it.


*Editor's note: Song of the Day does not always have to be timely. Some Songs of the Day can be older and/or familair. No songs were harmed while posting Song of the Day. Song of the Day may cause loss of hair, or pain in the left knee. Consult your doctor before listening to Song of the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home