Monday, February 26, 2007

LETS GET BACK



You know how sometimes you play that game when you look at people and try to figure out what animal they look like? I love that game.

Before we get back into the regular rotation, here is what I've been up to and why Sincerity has been brought back so infrequently.

1. I'm writing reviews for Artist Direct on a regular basis. Thus far, I have written a review on Klaxons, the Frames, and Explosions In the Sky. Many more to come.

2. I wrote the cover story on Feist for Venus Zine. I got my issue in the mail today--it should be on newsstands everywhere in the next day or two.

3. I interviewed Yoko Ono for Flaunt Magazine where I was just "promoted" to the position of Contributing Writer. Smoov.

4. I purchased these Nike Air Force 1 Mid Premiums, also known as "Thanksgiving."



5. Here's a Song of the Day.

-- Palomar - "Bury Me Closer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home