Tuesday, February 20, 2007

SONG OF THE DAY

So, hey.

I wish that I had more time to write to you. I know that I've been distant of late but there's been a number of things going on. Sometimes, I feel like a juggler who's thrown too many balls in the air. I can't possibly catch them all, ya know? I've got to let at least a couple of them drop.

But I promise that you are not one of those balls. I would never, ever reduce you to a dropped ball. You're worth so much more than that. Like even more than Britney's hair.

Where to begin?
Well, yesterday I got acupuncture for the first time ever and not because Dr. Oz on Oprah suggested it, but because it's been a long time coming. Tonight, I saw a screening for Hot Fuzz which was pretty brilliant. But it's not all fun and games. I've picked up some freelance gigs and been sitting here at the computer for unthinkable periods of time. And you know what? All writers are underpaid. End of story.

Where's the big pay-off? Still unclear but we're still juggling, right? Let's at least promise to check in on one another more often to prevent this from becoming awkward where we only say "hey" every few days and then this deteriorates into Acquaintanceville. Will ya do that for me? Start coming by more frequently?

Cool. Here's a song for you. I'm digging this guy.

"Calm Down Dearest" - Jamie T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home