Monday, October 11, 2004

SOME RANDOM UPDATES

It's Never Too Late:
I've just started a band. Be on the look-out for The Power Chords. [name subject to change]
The idea for the band is to write and perform anthems, fist-pumpers, and all soaring choruses. This band will make you scream, cry, jump, and want to be the mother of my child. Featuring the incredibly talented Jordon Schranz.

Stop. Hammer Time:
Mark November 22nd down on your calendar. I am back and performing stand-up comedy at New York City's Caroline's. I assure you that I will avoid all what's-the-deal-with routines. But honestly...while we're on the subject, what's the deal with ketchup?

So if you've been following along, by the end of this year, I will be a novelist, a comedian, a musician, and the father of countless children. Sounds right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home