Wednesday, October 06, 2004

STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA WOULD KILL TO HAVE A MIX LIKE THIS AND YOU DISMISS IT AS "TOO EMO" JUST LIKE THAT?:

Pain - Jimmy Eat World
Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance
Black Curses - Communiqué
Not The Same - Ben Folds
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
Celebrity Sanctum - Dogs Die In Hot Cars
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
Even Tho - Joseph Arthur
Fortress - Pinback
A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
Blow It Out - The Features
The Kids Just Wanna Have Fun - Legends
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
You And I Misbehaving - Tilly And The Wall
Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
Eye in the Sky - The Alan Parsons Project
Common People - William Shatner

I can make a copy for you, if you'd like. Particularly if you are a starving child in Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home