Monday, November 13, 2006

SONG OF THE DAY



Geoff told me, "TV is always engaging. Just when you think you've had enough, the mind is able to accept supersaturation and take in more."

Today I sat on the couch and watched television for nearly seven hours straight. I had a lot of catching up on the DVR programming, and the rain didn't exactly encourage me to go out. At the end of the day, I feel unhealthy. My eyes are full like they have just ingested more than they should have at an all-you-can-eat buffet. My eyes feel like they need a cigarette. My eyes are saying, I can't believe I watched all that TV.

It's getting late and I'm tired, my vision is a bit glazed and I somewhat regret all that time lost. I'll put on the stereo and play one last song before sleep. And tomorrow, hopefully, I will be more productive. Tomorrow, maybe I'll watch less television.

Good night.

Frida Hyvonen - "I Drive My Friend"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home