Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BEWARE THE PADDLE!

http://www.mistwell.com/MrMitzvah/images/MrMitvah4_jpg.jpg

What are my thoughts on Mr. Mitzvah, the Jewish superhero as featured in the upcoming series Who Wants To Be A Superhero?
I'm glad you asked.

My thoughts on Mr. Mitzvah.

And for the newcomers asking themselves, should I care about Who Wants To Be A Superhero? And is it really such terrific television?
Well, I'm glad you asked.

Why you should care about Who Wants To Be A Superhero? Or, yeah, why it makes for such terrific television.

[Bonus fact: As Daniel Radosh pointed out on his blog, the Iron Enforcer from Season One is also Jewish. But we're not taking credit for that one because, well, his hand is a gun and really, we have enough image problems as it is.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dips Recipes said...

Great ppost thanks

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home