Tuesday, May 13, 2008

THE NEXT COMPULSIVE READ



Andrew, Aaron, and I, or the guys who brought you DIW Magazine, along with designer Garrett Morin launched our new publication Self-Titled Magazine just a few weeks back. So far, the online component has been reasonably successful with readership increasing daily. We're enthusiastic about this one because we're in charge and no longer have to answer to anyone.

The image above is the cover of our first digital issue which comes out next week. We're incredibly excited about unleashing this one on the masses. I've seen the layout and it's everything I could ask for in a new venture. The content and the look are both distinctive and fresh and I couldn't be prouder to be involved.

Check out today's column This Week In Uncool, my weekly effort to keep our collective indie snobbery rooted somewhat in the pursuit of the non-hype worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home